Assorted Turkish Delight:
Hazer Baba Turkish Delight Box (1250 g) , not only with flavour but with fascinating box Luxury Turkish Delight is a good gift . Also including 6 difference type of delicious roll delight , let enjoy .
Benefits of Turkish Delight:
- Luxury Turkish Delight helps reduce tonsillitis also
- It is useful for kidney patients with carbohydrates it contains.
- It is a great remedy for boils and wounds.
Calorie of Turkish Delight:
- Approximately 10 grams in addition 1 piece of Turkish delight is 38 calories. Nutritional value: 1 delight, 9, contains 2 carbohydrates.Approximately 10 grams. 1. Nutritional value: 1 delight, 9, contains 2 carbohydrates.
History of Turkish Delight:
- Turkish delight, an important part of the palace cuisine in the Ottoman period, has hundreds of years of history.
- While Turkish delight was initially called as ‘rahat ul-hulküm’ that relieves the throat, it has been called as ‘comfortable delight’. And finally, with modern Turkish ‘lokum’ is called. By the way Anatolia awareness began in the 15th century.
- In the 17th century it had its most popular time. In that case 18th century, Now that travelers took the delight to Europe and introduced it as ‘Turkish Delight’.
- As a result of this Turkish delight has also gained popularity around here. Mass production in the Ottoman Empire began in 1777. Originally produced by mixing honey with fruit syrup and flour. So the invention of starch and refined sugar, taste changes have survived to the present day.