Mixed Turkish Delight Hagia Sophia Box :
- Flavoured delicious Rolled Turkish Delight with pistachio, mint , walnut , and honey .
- Assorted Pistachio, Coconut and Cocoa Coated Turkish Delights with Hazelnut, Walnut and Pistachio centres.
- Authentic Turkish Sweets.
- Mixed Box.
- The sweetest member of Turkish cuisine, so the best gift to be given, the best friend next to coffee and childhood nostalgia, the reason for loving holidays; talking about Turkish delight. Here’s what you need to know about Turkish delight which is an important part of Ottoman cuisine in addition its history dates back hundreds of years.
Benefits of Turkish Delight:
- Mixed Rolled Delight helps reduce tonsillitis also
- It is useful for kidney patients with carbohydrates it contains.
- It is a great remedy for boils and wounds.
Calorie of Turkish Delight:
- Approximately 10 grams in addition 1 piece of Turkish delight is 38 calories. Nutritional value: 1 delight, 9, contains 2 carbohydrates.Approximately 10 grams. 1 piece of Turkish delight is 38 calories. Nutritional value: 1 delight, 9, contains 2 carbohydrates.
History of Turkish Delight:
- Turkish delight, an important part of the palace cuisine in the Ottoman period, has hundreds of years of history.
- While Turkish delight was initially called as ‘rahat ul-hulküm’ that relieves the throat, it has been called as ‘comfortable delight’. And finally, with modern Turkish ‘lokum’ is called. By the way Anatolia awareness began in the 15th century.
- In the 17th century it had its most popular time. In that case 18th century, Now that travelers took the delight to Europe and introduced it as ‘Turkish Delight’.
- As a result of this Turkish delight has also gained popularity around here. Mass production in the Ottoman Empire began in 1777. Originally produced by mixing honey with fruit syrup and flour. So the invention of starch and refined sugar, taste changes have survived to the present day.